What is Whatsapp?
WhatsApp is Cloud cloud-based messaging app. You can use it for communications it requires a proper internet connection to operate. WhatsApp app is owned by META whose CEO is Mark Zuckerberg.
Why WhatsApp needs an Internet Connection?
WhatsApp is online server based app which requires internet to operate. It is necessary to provide internet for usage of internet.
Why WhatsApp backup is necessary?
Sometimes our smartphone can be damaged or reseted then the backup of our data is essential to find our important data. That’s why backup of WhatsApp data is necessary?
End To End Encryption In WhatsApp
End to end encryption in WhatsApp is security of our data means when we backup our data while end to end encryption in WhatsApp is on it secure it with our password. In several conditions it is usefull while that is not necessary. Follow these steps To Disable End To End Encryption In WhatsApp
READ MORE: how to change WhatsApp group name
READ MORE: How To Create Channel on Whatsapp
how to enable end to end encryption in whatsapp
- Open the Whatsapp app
- Open menu bar which is three dots on upper right side.
3. click on settings then you will many options there.
4. You have to click on chats
5. Then click on chats backup.
6. You will see there is an option of end to end encryption click it.
7. My end to end encryption is turned off that’s why showing turned on. Click on turned on to turn it on
8. you need to create a password to turn on the end-to-end encryption in WhatsApp
9. Then click next to proceed.
10. Click on turn On.
11. As you can see the end to end option is enabled.
How To Disable End To End Encryption In WhatsApp
12. If you want to turn it off then click end to end encrypted backup and then click turn off
13. enter the password and click next
14. Now click done to save the settings